You’ve set New Year’s resolutions to better yourself, but you may be in need of professional help to change some things, like your smile. If you’d like to find out how a smile makeover could help you unlock your potential at Gentle Family Dentists, call us at 563-316-6055 to book a consultation with us today!
We have two conveniently located dentist offices, one in West Liberty, IA near West Liberty High School and one in Muscatine, IA near Muscatine High School. Regardless of which one you visit, we’ll do our very best to help you turn your dream smile into a reality. By improving your smile, you may just be able to:
- Feel extra confident when you’re making first impressions
- Get a boost to your self-esteem everytime you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror
- Vanquish the smile flaws, big or small, that were holding you back
- Love saying “cheese” for a group portrait or for a solo selfie
We offer patients the option to combine cosmetic dentistry options and design their own smile makeover so you can feel better about your pearly whites. But we also provide this service because it can help you save time and money in the long run by consolidating the services you want into one overall plan. So you’ll know what you have to look forward to, we can provide wax-ups of what your improved smile will look like.
Depending on the service you want and your particular dental insurance plan, you may not be covered for cosmetic treatments. But we don’t want insurance troubles to hold your smile back. We accept a variety of payment options, including financing through CareCredit and Compassionate Finance. We also offer a ten percent discount on all services if you join our in-house membership plan.
So you can get the procedures you want on a schedule that fits your busy life, we offer some extended hours. For example, our West Liberty, IA location stays late until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays!
Feel Better About Your Appearance With A Smile Makeover
No matter the particular set of troubles that are making you feel self-conscious about your smile, we can help you find treatments that will have you grinning from ear to ear. To ensure you can make informed decisions, we’ll review your particular concerns and answer any questions you may have during a personal consultation. Here are just a few of the options you have to consider:
- Dental veneers that can give you a dramatically improved and consistent looking smile by concealing a wide variety of problems (in just one visit in some cases)
- Teeth whitening that works better than store-bought options, whether you use an in-office treatment or a take-home kit
- Orthodontics options to straighten your teeth, including traditional braces, ClearCorrect, Invisalign, and FastBraces
- Teeth contouring, which removes a small amount of your enamel to smooth out irregularities in the shape of your teeth
- Crown lengthening, which can make teeth that look short and worn-down appear larger
- Gum reshaping, which can get rid of your “gummy smile” look with the help of cutting-edge dental lasers
- Tooth bonding, which uses a tooth-colored material to cover up stains, chips, cracks, and much more
Even if you don’t want to get any actual procedures done, we can still give you a major cosmetic improvement with a Snap-On Smile. This appliance snaps right over your teeth and makes your smile look completely flawless!
We can also repair smile damage that may be sapping your self-esteem with same-day dental crowns and other restorative dentistry options.
To make your treatments as comfortable and precise as possible, we have invested in some of the most top-of-the-line dental technology on the market. For example, thanks to our in-house CEREC technology, we can typically create custom dental veneers and crowns in a single appointment!
We also offer several options to help you relax because we understand that visiting the dentist can be a stressful situation sometimes. To help put you at ease, we can offer you:
- Free nitrous oxide (also known as “laughing gas”) and other relaxation dentistry options
- Cozy blankets
- Warm neck pillows
- Ceiling- mounted TVs and headphones to entertain you
- Warm towels so you can freshen up after your treatments are done
If you’re ready to take the first step to getting the smile you’ve always wanted, call Gentle Family Dentists at 563-316-6055 to book a smile makeover consultation with us. You can also visit our dentist office in person or use our online form to schedule or ask questions.